Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Chicken Soup for the Soul (Youtube edition)

7
So had a bad day today, everyone's allowed 'em, right? And when it's too cold and rainy to go out outside again and risk antagonising the snot monster that threatens your very sinuses, hit the YouTube!



Sure I'm about five times the target demographic but this song cheers me up!



And this kitten video. I fear for my testicles.



At least this one contains a real human man!



Josh Groban is actually a pretty funny guy, who knew?

7 Response to Chicken Soup for the Soul (Youtube edition)

8 December 2009 at 06:32

Sounds like I need to move to the UK ASAP! :)

and glee is so fabulous. the episode with Kristen has been my FAVORITE. Her songs were the best, too. The woman can do no wrong!

8 December 2009 at 06:46

Okay, so, you wanna know the thing? Here's the thing: I've probably watched that surprised kitty video like... 56 times over the past four days. 56 is just an estimate though. It could definitely be more like 79. Either way, it just does NOT get old.

Oh, and I'm a raging insomniac too. Hit me up in the middle of the night for some backgammon or something.

8 December 2009 at 09:57

I really think I am still a 6 year old at heart. I love that Elmo video. My best friends little girl LOVES Elmo so I love having that excuse of being able to watch it but Its such a happy song!

9 December 2009 at 04:00

Kiley - Haha to change continent for the law schools is a tad tragic ;)

p.s. isn't it the final episode this week? I just hope they'll have awesome covers, as the story just gets sillier every time! :D

Nicole - Haha, I totally do that with some Youtube videos. Whee! It would be awesome to have an insomnia buddy, but time zones and all that. When I'm in the evil clutches (like right now) you're probably out, when HOPEFULLY when you're the victim I should be out cold. Having said that, I pulled an inadvertent all-nighter last night. Bad times.

Ashley - the moment Elmo stops making me happy is the day when my heart turns to coal and Paris Hilton becomes President of the World.

Oh and check this out! I must have watched this like ten times in as many minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8w-qZEiNsY

10 December 2009 at 16:27

OMG Kitten Surprise! Made my week!!

11 December 2009 at 22:32

Found your blog through 20sb - loved the Josh Groban vid you posted! He is amazingly talented and surprisingly hilarious. who knew.

and i'm very seriously considering trying to find a way to have the kitten surprise video playing on my screen permanently.

14 December 2009 at 22:04

Thanks for the quick fix.