Sunday, December 06, 2009

A Christmas Mix CD from me to you!

8
"Blast this Christmas music! It's joyful and triumphant."

In my personal quest not to emulate Grinch this holiday period I have compiled a Christmas Mix CD also, inspired by Emily Jane. It's rather more chilled out than her indie offering, with an eclectic mix of peaks and troughs, covers and originals, oldies and contemporaries, perfectly timed to JUST burn onto a CD. If you like it, link back to this post and spread the joy! And if you are made particularly particularly cheery by any of the songs, do consider buying some of their other stuff, I have no compunctions whatsoever about recommending any and all of these artists highly.

Merry Christmas guys!

Ho ho ho!

-----

1) Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Frank Sinatra
2) Fairytale of New York - KT Tunstall
3) Last Christmas - Jimmy Eat World
4) 2000 Miles - KT Tunstall
5) Winter Wonderland - Kate Havenik
6) Silent Night (A Capella) - Boyz II Men
7) All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
8) Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town - Mariah Carey
9) Carol of the Bells - The Bird and the Bee
10) Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Death Cab for Cutie
11) Maybe This Christmas - Ron Sexsmith
12) Christmas Song - Catherine Feeny
13) Christmas - Leona Naess
14) Merry Xmas Everybody - Rooney
15) Mistletoe - Colbie Caillat
16) Frosty the Snowman - Fiona Apple
17) It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams
18) Sleigh Ride - KT Tunstall
19) God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Bright Eyes
20) Driving Home for Christmas - Chris Rea
21) I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas - Bing Crosby
22) Happy Xmas (War is Over) - The Fray
23) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra

[Recommended track order]

8 Response to A Christmas Mix CD from me to you!

6 December 2009 at 04:00

This makes me VERY happy :)

6 December 2009 at 17:42

Thanks!! I love the Boyz II Men one!

6 December 2009 at 18:07

Just glad you like it guys :)

Miya
7 December 2009 at 10:13

Oh darn. Did I miss it?

7 December 2009 at 12:05

Not at all! Just click the link 'drolly' labelled "Ho Ho Ho". If it isn't working anymore just let me know!

Miya
7 December 2009 at 18:08

Maybe it's just me, but when I click on the link, it looks like the mediafire homepage... :(

7 December 2009 at 18:18

It might just be you. As it is the season to be jolly and you have attempted not once, but twice, leave me your email address and I could send it over to you personally if you like? Like an oriental Rudolph sans antlers?

8 December 2009 at 09:59

Christmas/Christmas music/anything to do with Christmas is always my favorite!! I LOVE this!