Sunday, December 13, 2009

Postsecret.com

6

PostSecret: Confessions on Life, Death and God from Frank Warren on Vimeo.

How much do you want to hug everyone in this video? Also, I don't care if you're a girl or a guy, if the bit at the 4-minute mark doesn't melt your heart, you're dead inside.

6 Response to Postsecret.com

14 December 2009 at 18:01

Oh, God!
I'm crying now!
"you know those books I don't let you read..." is my favorite.
But the one about the friend's dad made me really start crying...

14 December 2009 at 19:35

this was a very, very sweet video...

Sam
14 December 2009 at 21:01

I love this video. So beautiful

14 December 2009 at 21:38

Interesting video. The people always laughed at first, but it was only to cover the awkwardness. We all have secrets. Some not so awesome and loving. Thank God for salvation :^)


Thanks for visiting my blog!!

O.F.C.J.

14 December 2009 at 21:40

What I love about everyone in the video is that they're all so open and genuine, awkward pauses and self-deprecation and all.

If I can spread the word of postsecret.com just a little bit, it'll be worth it. Glad you enjoyed the video, ladies!

Anonymous
26 December 2009 at 15:46

That was a beautiful video. Loved the music too. Thanks for posting it.
- Iz