Friday, December 11, 2009

Youtube makes me smile.

2


So I like Glee! Shut up.

I mean, the stories are ridiculous, and I deplore the use of auto-tune. But the ensemble songs are just freaking awesome. And I pretty much love Lea Michele and her voice. Certainly she's not the hottie in the 'conventional' sense, but she is pretty and that voice! Mmmm.



Haha, could easily have been me some twenty-years ago! My parents still whip out the old home-videos of me singing as an ickle one when they have visitors for prime humiliation. Missing teeth and all.



Geek tastic.



This lass is just hilarious.

2 Response to Youtube makes me smile.

Sam
14 December 2009 at 21:09

Glee is my fave :) Lea Michele is AMAZING.

16 December 2009 at 02:57

Um.. I'm just gonna have to say, If you DON'T love Glee, you're crazy.


LOVE THESE VIDEOS ♥ (and the Glee finale! :D)