Sunday, February 21, 2010

Guest Blogging!

6
For today and the remaining Sundays of Lent, I'll be contributing to the exquisitely crafted "Katrina & The King". Check out today's 'Simple Sunday'.

6 Response to Guest Blogging!

21 February 2010 at 17:33

I really like your post in the link you gave, beautiful quotes :)

Sam
21 February 2010 at 17:48

Awesome! I'll check it out now :)

21 February 2010 at 18:57

A great blog to contribute to! I really like the simplicity of your post and the pictures were fabulous. Great work as always!

22 February 2010 at 02:46

AT - Thanks :D
Sam - Hope you enjoyed it!
Alex - Ah the simplicity is in keeping with her 'Simple Sundays' theme! I feel like a guest (albeit invited) in her house or something, I don't want to disturb the furniture! :p

23 February 2010 at 18:08

Whoa! New layout! I like it but it will take some getting used to as I'm so accustomed to seeing your other layout!

25 February 2010 at 01:16

I like it too :D I was getting a bit sick of the grey (I have no doubt it'll change again before the year is out!) and the old layout wouldn't let me use pages! So there we are :)